Tanner and Ashley got hitched November 17, 2018
How did you meet? We met in high school through FFA and we reconnected through Facebook after college.
- Paige Winters – we went to high school together and got super close after I got out of college. She is one of my very good friends and I will be in her wedding this coming November.
- Andrea Davis – I met her through team roping this past year, and we just clicked. I feel like I’ve known her for my whole life.
- Ashton Ashford – I met her through Tanner. Her new husband, Jake, was Tanners Best Man. We also get along very well and are good friends. She is my “spirit animal.”
- Whitney Robinson – she is another one of my college softball teammates. We were pretty tight in college and she is such an awesome person.
- Shyanne Smith – She is Tanner’s sister. We get along very well, and was so happy she was able to be a part of our big day.
- Aaron Duck- Tanner met Aaron at a get together in junior college and they have been like brothers ever since.
- Greg Temples- Tanner met Greg through some really good family friends of his.
- Casey Cooper- Tanner says he doesn’t even really remember how they met, he just knows he has been around his whole life. Lol.
- Cole Derrick- Tanner met Cole through team roping. They are very good friends.
- Trevor Baldwin- he also met Trevor through roping and are good buddies.
Something most may not know: Most people know that Tanner got so nervous proposing to me that he accidentally said: “Merry Christmas” instead of “will you marry me” while proposing. He made me ride with him to where we were eating to celebrate so he could “ask me right”. Some may not know that.
- Venue- Flyin Feathers Ranch
- Photographer- Star Cravin’ Photos
- Cakes- Kim Beasley
- Florists- Bowden Floral and Sierra Kruse
- Makeup Artists- Bethany Royer and Courtland Crews
- Hair- Bethany Royer
- Bridals Makeup- Jailene Patín
- Caterer- Mama Tee’s Catering and Specialty Desserts
- Band- Blaine Hart Band